Tuesday, January 6, 2015

On We Go.

Christmas is and Christmas was...
Martin Luther King-(I live in Utaaahhh)-Human rights day may commence.

for many a year I have felt sorrow at the ending of the "holiday" season. This year however I was 12 minutes early dropping Cooper off for preschool. I may be getting old but most assuredly I was excited for hurrying a structured life again. It may be that I am at the age where owning 12 cats would not be alarming to the neighbors, yet it may also be that I will be at one with the ocean in exactly 34 days, but really who is counting? I have decreed and will maintain that I love a city, and I love the ocean. Alas I was born in Provo, Utah. This is also tailgating on the fact that it is an extremely hard year to be a BYU fan, because I defy you to say Provo does not equal BYU. Did i mention how I love the fair weather? Fan or otherwise.

Moving on, Three years ago the fam took a trip to Disneyland, I was pregnant with Crue and pushing a stroller with Coop. It was the worst. Last year we at the behest of a non-pregnant Kelli we went again, much less "the worst", still a stroller. This year we planned a trip and decided to leave both straggler boys at home. Hello! Stevie and I have a goal of Tower of Terror 7 times in a row. It definitely won't suck. This was my favorite Christmas Present but also a preface to the fave present number two.
The Magicbox, if you don't own one I highly recommend it. It is a delightful speaker that connects to the bluetooth on your devices (if you will) Iphone (if I will) and plays your music. Loud. It has made me consider that first world problems are just that! If I never knew that I could not live without it i would never know that I cannot live without it. I am wedded to the comfort of listening to music whenever and wherever I want, loud.

Caveat.

One Direction-Night Changes
Selena Gomez-The Heart Wants what it wants
Swedish House Mafia-Don't You Worry Child

Never a ship sails out of the bay But carries my heart as a stowaway.
-Roselle Mercier Montgomery

No comments: