Thursday, January 1, 2015


Blog... An interesting dynamic, I feel like I am projecting myself onto all of you, I then in turn feel like a narcissistic person to have said "all of you" when it is probably two of you, maybe. That being said, we are off and running.


Stevie in fourth grade! Are you kidding me? That was my latest post, what I wouldn't give? Stevie is currently in 8th grade and will be driving this year, lame. Let us not talk of dating or boys for another few, please pretty pretty please.


The earthquake and subsequent aftershock that was Cooper was followed by a Tsunami that was Crue. That one was... Well no words. Yes he is now almost 3.


Gettie is now in fourth grade and she is just Gettie. Watch out for that one, marches to the beat of her own drum. I want to be like Gettie when I grow up.

I feel equal parts nostalgic and sad at the beginning of every new year. Those of you who know me best know that I am not a sentimental person, sometimes to a fault, but January 1 brings it out in me.


2014 was a crazy year. I want to say that it was insanely terrible and I also want to say that I was insanely blessed. Health wise it was crazy, sick I was sick, finally in July I was diagnosed with Pancreatitis due to my gall bladder being necrotic for so long. I can honestly say that it was the hardest time of my life, I still dream about it, however I feel so much better now, I have four children that I adore, my hardworking husband, my family, my friends, and on...


Thus aforementioned blogging is a caveat to the faves of 2014 that are yet to come. Wait for it... Please remember that I have a tween and a teen so as per previous blog posts Ozzie did not make the cut.
And in no particular order...


#1 (it goes without saying) Blank Spaces-Taylor Swift
#2 Amnesia-5 seconds of summer
#3 Until Then- Sully Erna
#4 Awake-Josh Groban
#5 One Directon-You and I
#6 30 Seconds to Mars-Bad Romance
#7 Ariana Grande-Love the Way You Lie Part 2
#8 Barenaked ladies-You Run Away

Happy new year all of my loves. You know who you are!

What can be said about new years rhymes,
That's not been said a thousand times?
The new years come, The old years go,
We know we dream, we dream we know.
We rise up laughing with the light,
We lie down weeping with the night.
We hug the world until it stings,
We curse it then and sigh for wings.
We live, we love, we woo, we wed,
We wreathe our prides, we sheet our dead.
We laugh, we weep, we hope we fear,
And that's the burden of a year.

-Ella Wilcox
















No comments: