Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What the...




The mystery of it is if I were to update this blog every time I say: did my taxes, made resolutions, taken a ride on the Jimmer train, won a softball tournament, celebrated a birthday, built a house, had a baby, or started a business, it would still be more often than I have done it lately. However that is a long list of busy-ness so I therefore must humbly ask your pardon for the delay (does delay do it justice?)

Moving on....

Zumadent has been operational for a little over a year now. It started as a little idea which through much blood sweat and tears has turned into a profitable delightful little business. We feel like we are doing our civic duty by whitening the teeth of people all over the world. Although Europe could use a breakthrough in the industry. You know what I mean!

At the beginning of the year, yes the year 2010 we are catching up here. Jeff and I had a little well, astronomical surprise. I won't lie for the sake of this blog or the fact that it may one day become my heritage (call me noble). But it was difficult at best to get used to the idea that we were (like it or not) going to welcome a new little "bundle of joy" to our family. After the initial quake and a few subsequent aftershocks I began to approach excitement at the idea of this new tiny. In June we discovered that we were going to have a son. You can probably imagine that we were delighted with said news because of the fact that estrogen outweighed testosterone three to one in the Sheen household.
And on we went through the regular pregnancy routines and rituals, back ache, crank of which Jeff can testify, preparing the nursery etc. etc. etc. and on November 18, 2010 Cooper Jeffrey Sheen made his appearance two weeks early. What a little miracle he has been in our lives. Stevie is a life saving helper and I have never experienced someone who loves a baby as much as Gettie. Jeff of course is head over heels in love, and I could have never dreamed what an amazing blessing I would find in my little blue eyed boy.


Other than that not much has changed. I am still a bi-quarterly blogger (and that is on the scale of a decade) and I still appreciate the overuse of parenthesis and triple periods. Till next time...




No comments: