Monday, September 14, 2009

Confessions of a Music loving drama queen.



From the archives.

First of all we must give props to Meredith for bringing it back. And by "it" I mean the phrase which has been appropriately exhumed from it's 1992 grave "Sexy Hot". For all of you who don't know (you know who you are, and I am ashamed) Meredith is the Purell eating, Michael flashing, uh-hum mini van driving, alchoholic on The Office. And I must clarify The Office knows not the meaning of redundancy on this blog-site.
That being said we move on.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I mean are you even kidding me? History in the making right here. Yep, you guessed it, we are talking about Ozzy. And not just only Ozzy but the post-bat head biting, Black Sabbath singing, The Osbournes (a series), Four Wheeling accident, Over medicated, Ozzy. Which is a past that I am sure played a role in this truly confectionary musical genius which is Black Rain.
It has been a long road but finally we get rid of all of the bells and whistles and go back, for a moment to the madman we all know and love. If you have a second I highly recommend Lay Your World On Me. You can click on it in my music playlist (on my profile, it is pink) or download it on Itunes for a mere $.99. Either way it is sure to impress.
So cheers to Ozzy who rates (I never thought I would say it, but none the less) Sexy Hot.

Ozzy P.S.

For one reason or another after I ranted of the beloved Ozzy, my playlist had an error. So although I still love the song Lay Your World On Me every bit as much as I once did, I added another Ozzy song to quench your blood lusting ozzy need. Enjoy.

No comments: