Saturday, February 2, 2008

C*H*E*E*R*L*E*A*D*E*R*S

Emily Lamb who is actually more commonly known to the Sheen family as "Princess Emily" invited Stevie and Gettie to participate in Itty Bitty Cheer Camp at Mountain View High School. They went to camp for three days and learned several different cheers and even got to perform at half-time at the game. I learned a few things from the experience including but not limited to- -When all else fails you have your family. Grandpa Smitty, Grandma Sooz, Grandpa Sheen, Grandma Laraine, Kim, and the girlies, all came to show support. -There are few things in life better than an entire gymnasium full of 3-9 year old girls cheering. -High school cheerleaders have A LOT of patience. -And most of all, as much as I adored watching them cheer, I am not ready for my babies to be high school cheerleaders. Thanks again Princess Emily it was so much fun!



1 comment:

Micha said...

Amen sista. Not ready for that at all. Aeryn last night started talking about everything she can do when she's 18. I'm going to cry.

Welcome welcome to bloggerland! I linked you too if that's ok, and added you to my google reader :)

And yes, SSC was a necessity over the passes. Although, I haven't yet had her stick her foot out the window as we cross state lines...