Monday, February 4, 2008

Mondee Mornings...



As many of you may or may not know about me, I am a night person. I am dedicated to the comforts of staying up way to late, and then longing to sleep in. So as it turns out at 1:30 in the morning I grudgingly turn off the "Just Shoot Me" marathon I had been partaking of for the last few episodes. The next thing I know, 6:45 the alarm ringing in my head, freezing, Monday, ughhh. Can you feel my pain? If not please try to sympathize it is important to the story.

I am telling you I was five seconds from turning it all off and sleeping the day away. My guilt getting the better of me I roll over and HELLO snug right up to my Jeff. I am telling you, I am very used to waking up to a cold bed. As it is the man has self discipline that is very nearly unmatched. And is either working or working out very very early. Especially by my standards and no I am not proud to say it. So I mean I am sure you could take it from here but he gets up, takes Stevie to school, feeds Gettie a very nutritious breakfast (which is no easy feat) all while I lay in my nice warm bed.

AND all of this delight after his beloved Patriots lose the streak and the Bowl. And I rubbed it in a little.

3 comments:

KA said...

I know you well enough to know that yes, you are a night person. And even more enough to know that you rubbed it in a lot.

Anonymous said...

U r 2 kind. Truly u dezurv the best

KA said...

A new post please?