Friday, February 1, 2008

Blah Blah Blogging part 2

So if any of you (Kat) can dredge up in your memory the convoluted, dissected, interpretation of a blog i myspaced earlier in my life, do so now (ready go)...
And for those of you who can't, you can find it here.
And for those of you who don't care stop reading now (for all will cease to make sense to you).


I read this while contemplating the decision to write a new blog and decided that it was nonsense the lot of it. The real real reason I have never ever written is pure and simple... My fear of commitment. Oh yeah, that and I am air headed as well as Blog illiterate.
But here I go doing my best.

3 comments:

KA said...

I have dredged and I'm getting excited for some blog illiteration, if you will.

Unknown said...

Kell...you are braver than me. Your kids are beautiful!!!! Love, Nancy

hilmax said...

If this is Blog illiterate, then please give me more of this so called illiteratation!