Thursday, September 11, 2008

Easter?!?


This morning after Jeff graciously took Stevie to school and breakfast had been fed to the Getto. I languorously lingered in bed while Gettie colored in her room. AND... for all of you who know Gettie you can imagine how long that lasted. For any of you who may not know Gettie. "Not long".

So I am thinking to myself "here she comes, my peace is over". But it turns out she did not want to disturb my peace at all she just wanted to excitedly tell me that she had found a piece of candy. Maybe you can imagine that as this excitement and animation was coming from a girl who ate six benadryl in one night I became suspicious. Becoming suddenly alert I say to Gettie "are you sure it is candy"? As she is walking back to her room she says simply "I'm pretty sure mom (like I am an imbecile) the bunny left it for me.

I think to also add that the first actual cold day we have had this fall immediately had Gettie asking if it was "costume day". This is one girl who fiercely loves her holidays!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the funniest little girly I have ever met! Good luck with the long winter days ahead of you with her.

KA said...

I love her and her glass slippers.

Traci said...

She is truely the funniest kid, I love her response LMBO. I think for a girl who loves to dress up Halloween is going to be her favorite holiday!!

The Beagley's said...

How cute! I'm so happy to see you have a blog!
Here's mine :)

http://www.thebeagleys.blogspot.com

DeLynn