Monday, February 25, 2008

Gettie (nuff said)

Gettie took it upon herself to do some photography. Which is a big improvement from the last time she got hold of my camera. So, Jeff and I were scrolling through her pics and some were quite hilarious! We got one of her feet, a candy wrapper on the floor, even a short video of The Wonder Pets on TV. We were laughing and thinking it was all fun and games when all of a sudden we came upon these.





We were a little freaked out because she was upstairs all alone. What do Y'all think?

12 comments:

Laraine said...

The veil is thinner for little children, even those with "spunk"! I am quite sure that the top picture is Gettie's little brother calling out to her from the other side: "Tell them I'm waiting...." The other is her "Guardian Angel" having a much deserved rest. You just have to love that kid.

KKresge said...

Time to call Ghosthunters! That's wierd!

KA said...

What would be cool is if, at the very end of the movie, you found out that it was dead all along.

xoxo,

M. Night Shyamalan

KA said...

New post please.

Traci said...

You need a new post so I "bag tagged" you, see my blog for the rules!

Anonymous said...

she wasn't drinking was she? :P

Anonymous said...

Call Ghost Busters! HA HA HA, I am so happy to have your blog, UPDATE IT! The girls are getting so big.

Kell said...

Kor, I prefer to call it "controlled sedation" That's ok right?

Traci said...

I tagged you again, come on already get your blog in gear hahaha

Anonymous said...

Update your blog girl!

Anonymous said...

ummm......

sweetlifeinthevalley said...

Hey Kellie- Could you send me copies of the photos you took at the Summer Fest?
Thanks,
April